- Ciabatta bread, 1 leaf (or 1 Baguette)
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream ( or hung yoghurt)
- 1/4 cup crumbled Feta cheese
- 1 ear of Corn
- 1/4 cup, Coriander, leaves seperated
- 1 tsp Red Chilli powder
- Lime wedges, enough to squirt lightly
1.) Preheat oven to 180 deg C. Slice the bread loaf into 1/2" thick slices. Toast in hot oven for about 3-4 minutes, till crisp and warmed.
2.) While the bread toasts, whisk together the Sour Cream and feta together. Roast the corn on the gas flame till sufficiently blackened in parts. Using a sharp knife, slice off the roasted corn kernels into a bowl.
3.) Smear the Sour cream-feta mixture on the toasted Ciabatta. Top with the roasted corn kernels. Lightly sprinkle some of the Red Chilli powder on top and squirt some lime juice onto the topping.
Garnish with a leaf of Coriander, and serve asap along with some delicious Grape Sangria and be transported to yumminess-heaven ! :)